Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That you should do the test for understanding of that on a way to correct time management

More low you will find eight short statements which will help you to find out the relation to time. Not reflecting long, grade from one to 10 in which you are today.


  1. I have an accurate purpose by which I constantly am guided, and I always know, that I wish to reach.

  2. I know a key to achievement of this purpose, and with its help I move further and I establish accurate priorities.

  3. I always feel counterbalanced and I can quickly leave stress - my life is balanced.

  4. I make to myself plans for day and for week, I use them and thus constantly them I improve.

  5. I have some system of planning of time and rationally I use it at drawing up of plans.
    Infringements and deviations from the plan I am insolent under the control. I perfectly consult with all papers and the electronic correspondence.

  6. I know strong and weaknesses and I know, in what I more all is strong.

  7. My motto: «At me it will turn out!». I have an accurate plan of action with which help I improve the ability to operate time.

To derive the maximum benefit from this test, start to change itself from the statement, in which at you the lowest indicator. In this area you will need to achieve the greatest changes.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: