Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The first steps to self-organising


  • Has combined in one folder all documents, diplomas, contracts, certificates, insurance policies.

  • Has released two shelves in a book case and has put on them books which I wish to read in the near future, on the third shelf there are books which I often use.

  • Regularly I should work on three computers. Has developed system of storage of files. Now I lead on all computers structure to uniformity. Much I store in the Network, the blessing daily there are new more and more convenient services.

  • Has written down all programs necessary to me on one disk.

  • Has ordered digital photos.

  • Has touched a collection of disks with music and films, of much has got rid.

  • Has combined in one handbag chargers to all phones, a photo and video to chambers.

  • In a separate folder all passports and user's guides to numerous gadjets гаджетам and home appliances now lay.

  • On a handheld computer I put reminders when it is necessary to bring the next payment for the insurance, the alarm system etc.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: